Professional Highlights, Designations, and Specialties:
- NH Real Estate Broker
- NH Real Estate License since 1981
- Multi-Million Dollar Top Producer
- Recipient of the Dozen Award, Top 5% Nationwide
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- Past State President, Women’s Council of REALTORS
- Graduate Realtors Institute GRI
- Certified Buyer Representative CBR
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the NH State Association of REALTORS
- Member of the local Board of REALTORS
- Extensive advertising/marketing background with Tribune-based newspaper
- Former volunteer weekly writer for the Concord Monitor newspaper
- Real Estate Home Staging certified
- Real Estate Marketing Specialist
- Attended Plymouth State University
- Attended Southern NH University (also known as NH College)
- Former Director of BNI NH, largest networking organization worldwide
Residential Real Estate; Homes, Condominiums and Estate Specialist
Sandi is a native of NH, grew up in Colebrook, and now resides with her family in Concord. She enjoys traveling, especially to South Florida, reading, home decorating, gardening, and cooking. A member of the Capitol Center for the Arts, she also is an advocate for many local charities.
With over 30 years of professional real estate experience, millions of dollars in listings and sales, awards, and recognition, Sandi offers her customers and clients service excellence. She will listen to your needs and work within your desired time frame. Innovative marketing to sell your real estate. Certified Buyer Agent to assist you in finding your dream home.
Sandi is co-owner of DUVALTEAM Real Estate, the premier greater Concord area real estate agency. A leader in the industry, where no question is too small. Contact DUVALTEAM Real Estate any time for a no-obligation consultation about your real estate needs.
Books she recommends:
The Go-Giver, by Burg and Mann
A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea
“My favorite parable that will change the way you view helping others and mentoring with a giving mind and heart.”
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Kiyosaki
What the Rich Teach Their Kids about Money – That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
“This book puts owning real estate in to a new perspective.”
Connect with Sandi on Facebook and Instagram: