- 2015 REALTOR OF THE YEAR
- Recipient of the Capital Region Board of REALTORS President’s Award 2014
- NH Real Estate License since 1999
- Multi Million Dollar Top Producer
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- Certified Buyer Representative CBR
- Graduate, REALTORS Institute
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the NH State Association of REALTORS
- Member of the local Board of REALTORS
- Short Sale Specialist
- Commercial Real Estate Sales and Leasing
- Extensive advertising/marketing background
- President of the Rundlett Middle School PTO, 2002 – 2004
- Past member of the Concord Kiwanis Club
- Graduate of the NH State Police Academy
- Former Director of BNI NH, largest networking organization worldwide
Residential Short Sale Specialist – Commercial and Business Sales and Leasing
Pete is co-owner of DUVALTEAM Real Estate, a native of NH, he grew up in Manchester and Hooksett, NH, and currently resides with his family in Concord, NH. He supports area charities and volunteering. Among his favorite hobbies are mountain biking, an occasional game of golf for charity, and the latest in electronics.
As a former state trooper for NH State Police, Pete brings a strong commitment to his customers and clients. A multi-million dollar producer, earning awards and recognition. Pete will work with your specific goals as his priority, in the timeframe that works best for you.
Call or email Pete for all of your real estate needs.
Direct call/text: 603.344.4433
Pete Duval | Realtor, CBR, GRI