Professional Highlights, Designations and Specialties:
- Licensed REALTOR since 2013
- Certified Buyer Representative CBR designation
- Graduate, REALTORS Institute
- 2014 Rookie of the Year Award in Real Estate Sales
- 2018 Multi-million Dollar Producer
- 2019 Multi-million Dollar Producer
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the NH Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Capital Region Board of REALTORS
- Associates Degree in Business Administration
- Past member of the Red Cross Youth Board
- Former volunteer for The Friends Program
Jenna is a native of New Hampshire and resides with her family in Concord where she also grew up. Outside of real estate, Jenna enjoys spending time with her daughter, Kali and party-planning with her friends. She loves the outdoors and finds herself trailblazing on her snowmobile in the winter and swimming at the lake or beach in the summer. Outside of all of this, Jenna is passionate about home design, scrapbooking to capture memories creatively, and has a knack for anything that is DIY. Philanthropic work is near and dear to Jenna’s heart; she finds herself supporting local charities and families through the food pantry and numerous other local organizations.
Jenna has an extensive customer service background and takes pride in her efficiencies, transparency, honesty and reliability. An an experienced agent, she understands that buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions to be made in a client’s life – it is something not to be taken lightly and she wants to ensure that all needs and expectations will be met. As your REALTOR, Jenna will be an advocate and will work tirelessly to promote your best interests.
As a committed agent, never hesitate to call upon her for any of your real estate needs.