- Licensed REALTOR since 2011
- Certified Buyer Representative CBR designation
- Graduate, REALTORS Institute
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the State Association of REALTORS
- Member of the local Board of REALTORS
- 2013 Rookie of the Year REALTOR AWARD
- Keene State College, Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics and Marketing
- Volunteer for Concord Quarry Dogs, a collegiate baseball team (2004-2007)
- Currently works in social media marketing and advertising
Heather enjoys supporting local charities, she has volunteered at the Salvation Army, volunteers and donates to area animal shelters. She supports Habitat for Humanity which helps build affordable housing, and donates to Open Hands which assists the needs of the homeless in our community.
Reading, social media, web design and travel are among some of her favorite hobbies.
Heather Duval | Digital Strategy